John F. Kennedy on civil rights
And you wonder why he was shot
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
Do you know how much I would know about what’s happening in Ferguson if it wasn’t for social media? Nothing. Zero.
Jokes aside I feel like we all need to take a minute to thank the people on the streets literally risking their lives bringing us this information with their cell phone video cameras. Furgeson is on media lockdown right now and without the people braving tear gas to bring us this information we’d all be in the dark.
valid criticisms of Anita Sarkeesian: Her unclear reasoning behind still asking for money for her videos, her absolutely glacial rate of video making, the fact that she analyzes games which she knows little about, or how her views on Feminism do not represent all schools of feminist thought
invalid criticisms of Anita Sarkeesian: She hates men, she wants all games to pander to women, she wants to take our games away!!!!
JonTron just linked this image as an example of how men are stereotyped and exploited in video games I’m literally laughing out loud holy shit
for anyone who still doesn’t get it notice the background please
Fun fact: topless slave girls are COLLECTIBLES in this game.
See, the problem is that the guys objectification is empowering. You’re empowered because you’re taking advantage of the other objectified people.
Also, can my followers who like guys please comment on whether or not they find this guy sexually attractive?
nah, too much muscle. Muscle is hard… I want something soft to rest my head on! :P the only guy that i’ve ever been attracted to who has looked like this is Jason Momoa.
I personally like muscles. I adore them. They fascinate me.
But this Conan doesn’t look sexually attractive. He looks like he’s gonna kill me - he’s intimidating and forceful. I’d better stay away from him.
If he looked like this
I’d say “Well, hello sexy.”
Objectification and sexualization don’t really depend on character’s looks, even if they use it to objectificate and sexualize. They depend on character’s purpose and agency.
A girl character can run around with her titties exposed but still could be not sexualized.
Just my 2 cents
ALL OF THIS.
Perfect way of explaining male power fantasy and sexualization of women (and the ‘male gaze’) ever.
i won’t lie
i am in fact an “attention whore”
i need to feel like i actually matter to people
i need to feel like i’m not a totally horrible person
i need to feel like there are people who love me
because i’m certainly not gonna do it myself
have you ever read something that killed you inside? like a text message or someone’s status. everything was going fine until you accidentally came across something you didn’t want to read. or you found out something you were better off not knowing. it’s almost as if it was posted just to purposely hurt you. but you constantly read it over and over again to torture yourself.
when you can’t find any sheep on day 1 in a new minecraft world so you gotta hide in a hole overnight
But are you paying attention to what’s going on??? My heart is so heavy….. so heavy…
An attorney for the family of John Crawford III, the man fatally shot by police in an Ohio Walmart store, says surveillance video contradicts the police department’s version of events. Officers say Crawford refused to drop the pellet gun he was holding, but the video allegedly shows them gunning him down “on sight.”
Crawford, 22, was shopping at the Beavercreek, Ohio store on Aug. 5 whenpolice responded to another customer’s report that Crawford was carrying an AR-15 rifle. He was actually holding a pellet air rifle he had just picked up from a shelf in the store’s toy department.
Attorney Michael Wright says he viewed surveillance video that shows Crawford was facing away from the cops and talking to his girlfriend on the phone when police spotted him, and didn’t have the toy gun raised. Hetold WDTN Crawford probably didn’t see or hear the officers before he was shot.
"John was doing nothing wrong in Walmart, nothing more, nothing less than shopping,"Wright said, according to Reuters.
#johncrawford #rip #justice #dontshoot
- Film the police
- Officers want to go home but Mike Brown never got to go home.
- Police say they haven’t talked to/don’t know where Darren Wilson is but one officer says “Darren Wilson is somewhere safe”
- 3 weeks since Mike Brown was murdered
- More cops arrive (x) (x) (x) (x) State troopers too. This officer doesn’t have an opinion on “whatever happened”
- “You people”
- "Serve and Protect" or "Abuse and Neglect”?
- “Racism is not over. But I’m over racism.”
- “If we don’t get it, shut em down!” (x)
- “We want Wilson!”
I’m on a quest to write the worst video game joke. Care to join me?
oh my GOD
I see you, Fox News.